Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay, this stuff just sucks. It sounds like either (a) something off a website, or (b) something electrically flavored (Which, from pepsi, it would make sense for them to make a crappy soda taste worse as battery acid), but this isn't a topic just to rant on how much Pepsi sucks, I have an actual question.

Is this or this the design for the logo? One is a darker red with electric shocks coming out of the words "live wire" with a bolder, more readable "ignited with orange flavor" while the other is a light orange with an almost italic "live wire" with a little electric shock (orange) above it with "orange ignited" written blurrily below it.

Many thanks,

Clarke
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Where'd ya find it? I'm intrigued as to how it tastes. I personally think the second label, the one on the right, looks better.

If this line finds success and since it is orange, I wonder what this might do to Slice in the US, and whether the orange (the only one sold in most places) will vanish.

Livewire is a limited edition drink, like Powerade Matrix. It's only available for the summer.. Matrix is supposedly only going to be out for two months, and then it will be replaced with another drink called Nitro, for the NHRA sponsorship that Powerade/Coke has.

What I'm saying though is what happens to Slice if its summer stint gets it permanently renewed? Does that mean Slice is canned?

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    If this line finds success and since it is orange, I wonder what this might do to Slice in the US, and whether the orange (the only one sold in most places) will vanish.
    Nothing, it isn't an orange soda, it is, as the label will probably say, a orange lemon lime soda (or something to that extent.

I was under the impression from some reviews I read that it was basically an orange soda. Guess I was misinformed. Sounds a little peculiar.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Does that mean Slice is canned?
    Orange Slice is availible in cans
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

CokeLackey1, I mean Clarke1 where did you taste it? It is not released anywhere yet. I know you probably missed the fact that you have already been asked this question and did not reply.
    Your motives are not well hidden at all.
    Another question, If a Coke rep took a leak in a contour bottle would it "rock" too?

[ 04-23-2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: 5Hole ]

and I should answer your questions why? oh, because 2 or more times in there you insulted me...so, sorry, I'm not answering a single one of your questions you pepsi-loving freak

Will it be available in Cans?

Also, This crap about whether Coke is better than Pepsi is a bunch of horse****! Neither is better than the other. It's like a bunch of Hill Billys arguing over whether Fords are better than Chevys! You know, all the I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy crap. I drink Coke because It's Coke. When I have a Pepsi, it doesn't taste bad either. It's all good as long as its in a can! Aluminum that is.

Oh Yea, Dr.Pepperman, Slice tastes very good in those aluminum cans to. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!

[ 04-24-2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: KanKing ]
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!