Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I was wondering if Bawls' and CompUSA's distibution deal was just a limited time promotional thing. Since I spend most of my time in Wyoming and Colorado, it was impossible to find Bawls locally until they started selling them at CompUSA. A couple of days ago I was in Denver and stopped at a CompUSA to pick up a couple of boxes of it, and noticed they only had 5 cases left. I bought three of them. The cashier mentioned "We've been trying to get rid of those for a while" and seemed to think that they would not be restocking it... hmmm I looked at Bawls' website and didn't notice anything about it other than they still list the CompUSA stores in their Locator.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

In this region, I don't remember ever seeing any other brands other than an occassional Coke or Pepsi machine at the front of the store somewhere near the exit.

CompUSA had the Bawls stacked in the gaming section of the store.. they sold it by the case.

Nation wide program, not a limited time deal either. Once a store is out of product, they will be sent more. The Colorado store might be slower because BAWLS has no dist. in Colorado, so the brand awarness is low. Wyoming has BAWLS now though, and most of the state is covered. But to answer your question, it is not a limited time thing.

I thought it was a promotional thing with the Playstation 2 game 'Run Like Hell'. I bought a case and they had some kind of 'Run Like Hell' blurbs all over the case, including on the bottlecaps.

So Wyoming has Bawls now? I have yet to see it anywhere. About the only stores that carry anything other than Pepsi/Coke lines are the Kum and Go convenience stores, I go in there mostly because they are about the only place I can find RC cola if I'm in the mood for cola when I'm travelling. They sell Jones, although I won't touch that stuff. Never seen any bawls there though. Bawls website just gives an error when I check Wyoming for retail outlets. They list a couple of distributors but none are in my part of the state. (also, the CompUSA deal is nice because you buy it by the half-case and its a bit cheaper that way)

andy

The Run like Hell packaging was a promotion to help push it into the stores, but the 12 pack will stay there. There may be other promotions in the future, it may just go to our normal 12 pack box, but it is not a limmited time thing. Also, the Kum and Go stores are not selling Bawls yet because they have some stores in other states that we do not have coverage on yet. Are you on the West side, East, North, or South side of Wyoming? I know over in and around Rock Springs, the Albertsons and Smiths all carry Bawls. Keep your eye open, you are bound to see it sometime soon.

Ron, I'm in Douglas.... which is 50 miles east of Casper. Thats the east-central part of the state. Rock Springs is pretty far away from me... (like I said, its easier, and probably cheaper, to pick up 12 packs at CompUSA every couple months I make it to Denver)

andy

I know one of my distributors in Worland carries Bawls as well, but I believe you are south and in between them and Rock springs. We are adding new dist. in the state as we speak so hopfuly we can find some stores near you soon.

Yeah, if you're ever down in LA you can come by and buy BAWLS in the 24pack! Hardly a day goes by when someone doesn't come by for their BAWLS. We've become like one of our liquor store customers... we recognize the car as it pulls into our driveway and we're already fetching the regular number of cases of Bawls so that we can wheel them to the car before they even get out. Bawls customers come very regularly and they are pretty impressed that we give them such great service [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!