Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KP Coca Cola

Has anybody been able to find this in stores? I live 20 minutes from Coke Headquarters and cannot find it in any big chain grocery stores. What gives

Yes it is here in Indianapolis from CCE. It has been brought in from CCE in Alexandria, VA in 2L PET. From the size of the displays I see it has been shipped in by the truck load. The sign at Kroger says, "Passover Coke, Limited Time Only, Original Sugar Cane Formula".

I checked a few Krogers in Atlanta and I found the yellow cap 2L, but none that are KP. What color are the caps?

never heard of it ?

The caps are yellow with a OU-P symbol. It is also printed with ink on the side under the expiration date: OU-PASSOVER. You may need to visit a largely Jewish area as that is where I find it here in select places in Indianapolis.

Publix in Atlanta had 1(!) bottle of it. It was just randomly with the other 2-L's. Needless to say, I bought it. I really wish Coke would keep this version throughout the year.
    Visit my Stewart\'s Museum at<br /> <a href=\"http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/</a>

Coke and Pepsi are in this for a profit. Corn is subsidized by the American government to support American farmers, making corn products cheep. On the other hand I believe imported sugar has import tariffs on it. I could be wrong but I believe this to be the case.
    Most Americans have no idea that they are not using real sugar and couldn’t taste a difference if they did know. So the American public does not care and is not aware of the health issues surrounding HFCS. It’s all about the bottom line.
    In the rest of the world I believe they use sugar.

[ 04-01-2005, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

most sugar tariffs were put in place to protect american sugar beet/cane farmers against mexican sugar. with nafta, these will be expiring in 2009
    woot woot

K for P coke is now out in Utica area at Hannaford in Herkimer,ny The caps are yellow however no jewish writing. there is a up on the cap.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

We should also end the embargo with Cuba and again buy plenty of sugar from them. Is there still a bottler for Coke in North Dakota still using beet sugar in their drinks?

[ 04-02-2005, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]