Bevboard

ramonazo Guest

I found that two mexican products from Pepsi: Mirinda (orange flavor soda) and Manzanita Sol (apple flavor soda)will be on sale in places where theres a great concentration of hispanic consumers in the U.S.

This is like when Coca-Cola relaunched Fanta in 2001 as a result of the sales of this product in Latin America. Pepsi wants to do the same.

For more information go to: http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...1003/BUSINESS)

http://www.bevnet.com/news/2005/03-2...oft_Drinks.asp

[ 03-31-2005, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

yep, I've already seen these for sale in Denver.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Mirinda's been around here for almost a year it seems. Hasn't really taken off at all. The Pink Grapefruit is pretty good, though.

Miranda has been here in Phoenix for YEARS

I've tried them both in mexican village in detroit. The apple soda is unique. I enjoyed it.

Actually the mexican apple soft drink I had was called "Sidral Mundet Apple Soft Drink 10.5 oz. " and it was awesome.

Make sure you buy the "SOFT DRINK" and not the "apple soda". I think they are two seperate and different products. They're probably both good anyways.

I beleive there is a similar beverage called jurritos or jarritos, but "Sidral Mundet Apple SOFT DRINK" in the 10.5 oz. size is excellent! It taste like sweet carbonated apple juice with sugar.

[ 04-06-2005, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]