Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Has anyone found this today? I went to two places and can not find it. It was supposted to come out today, right?

I found it on December 31st in Abingdon, VA and it even had a 2006 copyright date on it! To be perfectly honest with you, I was somewhat disappointed with it because the flavor is hard to detect. I would rather have Vanilla Coke!

CCE offices and warehouses were closed today, so no deliveries were made. I didn't realize that when I originally posted the January 2nd date.

I have not tried it yet.
    I hope it's not so, could BCV be another let down form Coke (new flavor gone weak)?

I had Coca-Cola Cherry last week, it had the 2006 copyright.

It appeared in south and central Texas last week. I noticed the 2006 copyright as well. Kind of funny.

As for the flavor, one sip tells me that this won't be on the market as long as Vanilla Coke was. Speaking of which Vanilla Coke has virtually disappeared from south Texas store shelves over the past week. The only sign that it was ever around is a few convenience stores here and there that have a few 20oz bottles left.

Disapointing to hear, I hope to find some of this tommorow as I didn't see any around today

So far I've seen it in 12 packs and 20oz bottles. I'm sure it will be around in two and three liter sizes soon.

where i live, we dont even get 3 liter bottles...

Starting this Wednesday, the Chicago area Jewel Food stores will have Black Cherry Vanilla Regular/Diet 20oz bottles on sale for a $1. The sale lasts for one week.

I will try and get a bottle of each to sample and report back with my review. LOL

[ 01-03-2006, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]