Bevboard

ramonazo Guest

One question guys...

I'm a great fan of Coca-Cola's advertising, when I see a TV Coke commercial, I keep watching it... in fact I used to record in a videocassette every Coke commercial that appeared on TV, but I stopped doing that because I screwed my betamax recorder. . And when I go out here in my town, I keep watching a Coke billboard or the Coca-Cola wall paintings from the grocery stores for a long time...

When I visited U.S. I saw only two Coke-related billboards: one from Minute Maid in San Antonio and the other one from Powerade in Austin. My question is: Is Coca-Cola continuously announced in outdoor billboards, how are they?, can you post pics of that billboards?...

In Philadelphia Coke's territory, I see a lot of billboards. I remember seeing Diet Sprite Zero, Nestea Ice, and others.

I haven't seen any lately, though. But I am sure we will see some when Vault comes out.

IMO....Coke and Pepsi to a degree, do a majority of "bill board" advertisements at professional sporting events and team endorsements.

I love NASCAR auto racing. Seeing Coca Cola painted on some of the cars is worth a million bill boards. As well, seeing the drivers get out of their hot cars and drink ice cold Coke is the most effective bill board add at least for this soda pop addict.

I don't see many actual bill broads, I guess because Chicago has such loyal soda pop drinkers? LOL

[ 01-03-2006, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Black Cherry Vanilla Coke is being advertised on billboards in San Antonio right now.

I have only ever seen 1 Coke billboard. That was in Philadelphia.
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

ramonazo Guest

Here's an example of the billboards we have in Mexico...

vault's on billboards in michigan right now.
    woot woot

Yes, we too have Vault billboards all over town.

I've seen a lot of Coke Zero billboards in this area recently

Originally posted by fusion:
    In Philadelphia Coke's territory, I see a lot of billboards. I remember seeing Diet Sprite Zero, Nestea Ice, and others.

I haven't seen any lately, though. But I am sure we will see some when Vault comes out.
    You live in Newark? Damn, man...I have friends that live there, plus our company's based out of there