Bevboard

Herculon Guest

I'm pretty sure it's gone, but I was wondering if anyone has seen Tab clear lately. I'm a very loyal Tab drinker and would love to have some clear. If you see some buy it and ship it to me, I'll pay you top dollar, the same goes for Diet Mr. Pibb.

I never did see this product. It sure would be a wild one for my soda can shelf...

I've heard that Diet Mr. Pibb is made in South Dakota and Emporia, Kansas. I was in Emporia last year and didn't see any though. I can't help you on Tab Clear.

From what I know Tab Clear is not avalible in the US I think you can get it in Norway. Perhaps you could have some shipped from there. As for Diet Pibb I hear the Dakota's have it. Havent seen it in years myself.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Originally posted by SURGE:
    From what I know Tab Clear is not avalible in the US I think you can get it in Norway. Perhaps you could have some shipped from there. As for Diet Pibb I hear the Dakota's have it. Havent seen it in years myself.
    I can confirm its still being sold in the dakotas. Chesterman of Sioux City still runs it.

ben Guest

both are gone!!my coca-cola boattler dident eavin bring PIBB EXTRA to mami they just got DP from DPSU

ben Guest

i ment DR.PEPPER