Bevboard

Wow! What a difference from Sprite Remix. This is much better. No overpowering fruit smell to knock you on your ass when you remove the cap. This is not Hawaiian Punch and Sprite. The bottle shows a lime, pineapple and some tropical fruit,maybe a mango? The taste and smell remind me of a peach. Smooth taste. I like this.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Is that a product out of Canada?

Originally posted by Corey:
    Is that a product out of Canada?
    Yes. Pepsi got it right with 7up Tropical. This product is why you will NEVER see remix sold in Canada. I wouldn't put it past Pepsi to attempt to sell this product in the US as Sierra Tropical (hey, they might actually get something RIGHT for a change)

I love 7up tropical and expected Remix to be similar, but instead Remix is your run of the mill store brand flavoured crap.

I wonder if DPSU, who in many regions is looking for a way to get noticed will release 7-Up Tropical in their portfolio. Beings that it is 7-Up, DPSU probably will find a way to get the rights in America. If they do, Remix is dead.

I wonder if DPSU, who in many regions is looking for a way to get noticed will release 7-Up Tropical in their portfolio. Beings that it is 7-Up, DPSU probably will find a way to get the rights in America. If they do, Remix is dead.

I have heard good things about this. Considering the place 7up is in they need it here too. So Pepsi has rights to 7up in canada eh? thats a shame
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

ben Guest

pepsi also has dr.pepper in canada

7up tropical splash has actually been discontinued in Canada from what i have been told =( I loved it too, I hope Sprite Remix Berry is a good replacement tho, we're supposed to be getting it really soon