Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crush in a can?

Does anyone know if Strawberry or Grape Crush comes in a can? I've seen Orange Crush in a can and 2-liter around these parts (south Mississippi) and have seen all three in bottle form but have yet to run across Strawberry or Grape in a can. Just curious.....

Outside of bottles, orange crush is limited. Other flavors of Crush are downright rare!

Chicago has Strawberry and Grape Crush fridge packs in the local grocery stores.

[ 12-09-2006, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Chicago has Strawberry and Grape Crush fridge packs in the local grocery stores.
    OOOOOHHH man, I sure miss a cold can of grape crush. It has been probably ten years since crush was dropped around these parts. I remember we had full line up of grape, strawberry, orange both reg and diet, peach, fruit punch. Now all we have all the time is the 6pk glass orange. Strawberry and Grape are a rarity at best to find.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

If I remember right, I have seen it in Central Illinois but that was a while back...

Oh... I was raised on Orange Crush. My first bottle was on Put In Bay around 1968. Cold glass bottle and real sugar.

Recently, Orange and Grape Crush have come back to my area, but only in 2L and 20oz bottles.

It doesn't sell too well...

Independant Beverage in Charlotte makes orange, grape, strawberry in cans that are distributed through Sundrop of Concord (NC).

Pepsi Mid-America has those flavors as well - cans, 20 oz, 2L's. Found some of their stuff in NW Tennessee over the summer.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

I saw Crush in a can only during the San Marcos Fair, there was Crush in 12 oz. cans on the Bimbo Vending Machines...

Looking at Pepsi Mid America's site, I see they have both Sierra Mist and 7Up...