Bevboard

have some beverages i need to get in pottsville, PA... if someone could pick them up and mail them to me, i'd pay for them, the shipping and a little extra for your troubles, or get you some rare beverages you are looking for out in chicago or IL!

anyone?

Would they happen to be a Porter, Black & Tan, or Lager?

cancelled malt beverage thats waiting for me at brewer's outlet there in pottsville!

christian, will you be passing thru that way anytime soon? pittsburgh isnt nearby is it?

Pittsburgh is on the other side of the state. Pottsville is in Schuylkill county about an hour and a half north west of Philly. If it was a lager you wanted, I can get it in Pittsburgh. I'm not going to that side anytime in the next month. I'll be in Vermont from April 21st till the 25th if anyone needed anything though.

Sorry Man! I live close to Pottsville, and would get it for you but I'm under 21.
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

ahhh, thanks both for the offers!

I think i found someone who might ship it for me but am not sure... mello yello luver, if your parents would do it tell them Ill pay them!