Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, there have been punches thrown in about every post on this message board from pepsi lovers to coke lovers and vise versa. I am making this thread so that all can be talked about here. This thread, though, should not be fighting, but arguing in a peacfull and civilized manner.

Just to state, which you all probably know by my signature, i like pepsi more, but dont get me wrong, i like coke some too.

I used to be a Pepsi fanboy, but ever since that fateful day when I rewarded my curiosity with the then new vanilla Coke, I've been a Coke drinker.

coke zero.
    banned

Coca-Cola and its products... period.

Pepsi IMO is sweeter and has softer flavor notes that seem to please my taste buds better than Coke. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2006, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Pepsi
    Do the Dew!

Depends on the taste of the product. I think Pepsi does a better job with flavored soda's than Coke (especially in their flavored cola line). I like Coca-Cola and Sprite though.

I like both. I like Pepsi's sweeter smoother taste over Coca-Cola's bitterness, and I loved Pepsi Vanilla, Cherry, and Blue over Coke's other flavors. I like Mello Yello and its past extensions and Vault much better than Mountain Dew and its extensions. I also like Sprite better than 7-up but I really don't drink them that much. I consider myself to be a Coke fan, i don't really know why because I seem to favor about the same number of products from each. I guess its just because I grew up in a family that drinks Coke.

Coke. Regular Pepsi taste bitter to me now. Most of the Coke products taste better than the Pepsi products.

i think it's all a matter of taste(buds).

some people prefer the stronger flavor of coke (that's my description) and others the sweeter taste of pepsi.

for the most part, i drink coke products (though mostly i drink coke zero). i think the main reason is that my family drank coke growing up, and then pepsi put out those commercials that kind of insulted coke drinkers... and i think that solidified people's preference, one way or the other. they sort of made it personal.

it's the same reason i don't usually buy products made by apple. i find their commercials condescending and mean-spirited, and it's a turn-off to me. i've heard others say the same thing.

so, in the end, it may not come down to taste at all. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    banned