Bevboard

I was just at my local drug store and guess what I saw, 15 cent packs fo Jolt Gum. I was like, "what the hey" and picked up 3. The package informs the public that 2 pieces of gum are equivelant to the cup of coffee (*cough* exageration *cough*). They only had spearmint 2packs so I got 3 (45 cents...a steal!) The gum lacks a hard spearmint punch, but I think it doesn't lie about the caffeine. They should definately compare it to something else caffeine wise (i.e. 2 pieces = 10 jolt sodas or something). The mention of coffee just makes you think of coffee, taking away the spearmint flavor, replacing it with a somewhat repulsing coffee flavor. I dunno, the stuff's not bad, check the site out at Jolt Gum Give the stuff a try, you might not want it again, but its worth a shot.
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Please tell me where you found the gum!!

It's not a bad idea, although I haven't tried it yet. There are lots of alternative forms of caffeine going around (www.thinkgeek.com has a ton of them) and this will help Jolt compete. Hey, do they still make Gatorade gum???

Jolter...I would think it would go national within the next few weeks...they had a hundred 2-pack sample bin, 15cents each (as I stated above) at the jolt gum site you can buy it for a pretty cheap price (along w/ the soda!).
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

This isnt the first time Jolt has sold a gum. A few years ago they offered one but I never saw it on the shevles. My biggest beef with Jolt it that they offer lots of products but many don't last and their distribution is extreamly shaky. Oh well I still love them. Hope to see the gum soon!
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>