Bevboard

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I picked up a bottle (2liter) of Cotton Club 50/50 Lime-Grapefruit at Big Lots on Saturday. Really good stuff. I would reccomend it to you all. Where do they bottle it?

It is the same thing as Canfield's 50/50. It is bottled by American Bottling. Cotton Club in Columbus, OH, and Canfield's in Northlake, IL. It is really great stuff, I'll have to check my Big Lots as I have found it there before.

It is also the same as Graf's 50/50 which can be found in Wisconsin.
    Collector of soda cans - Most wanted can Goody Root Beer

I used to find Cotton Club Ginger Ale at my local Big Lots, but latley I haven't seen it around. That was the best ginger ale I ever drank. I wish they would start selling it there again. All I ever see anymore from cotton club is club soda and tonic water. YUCK!!!!

It's still sold in the mainstream places .... especially in the areas south of Pittsburgh. Bottled by ABC-Columbus I think.

Mt. Pleasant is a good place to find it. Everybody in that area has it, and lots of it too. It displaces Squirt on the shelves in those parts.

There is also a line of Cotton Club flavors produced by ABC Columbus. I bought them out of a vending machine at a K-Mart in Uniontown PA (the selections were actually labeled Nehi). I found grape, orange, and I believe lemon-lime.. or maybe 50/50, I can't remember.