Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

wow. this will be a BUSY year. first of all, all the packaging is changing. there will be a new look for Coca-Cola, a new look for Sprite, (which is AWESOME) a new look for Barqs and the Fanta flavors, and of course the new packaging that has already been in place for fresca, and cherry coke. the new 12-pack packaging for coca-cola and diet coke will look like the cherry coke packaging. pretty much everything will go to that kind of packaging, including coke zero.

Dr. Pepper will also be getting a new facelift. they're new logo will resemble the Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream font. also, in July or August, we will be distributing Pure Cane Dr. Pepper in glass bottles for about a 3 month cycle.

Back to Coca-Cola, along with our new flavors coming out such as Coke Blak, this summer, with the re-launch and face-lift of Sprite, we will be releasing a new Sprite flavor. (surprise!) they haven't settled on a name yet, but it will have a cinnamon and menthol flavor to it. kind of like how mountain dew baja blast has a menthol flavor.

Coca-Cola will also release a new Powerade flavor, called grape. also, we will be expanding our Dasani water line-up with Dasani Sensations, which will be carbonated flavored water and flavors consisting of lemon and mixed berry. Also, we will be expanding the regular Dasani brand water, and releasing white grape to go along with our raspberry, lemon, and strawberry waters.

probably one of the most things i'm most excited about is our new look, and re-launch of or nestea line-up. it will be an improved taste, and FINALLY, we will have a line-up of several herbal teas! i'm so sick and tired of having customers ask me about herbal teas! and finally, by this summer, we will get them.

also, they're saying that if vault takes off like they want it too, mello yello will more than likely be defunked. but it all depends on how vault does. if it does well enough, good-bye mello-yello.

that's all i got for now. i'm sure i'm missing a few things. i'll try and find the new sprite logo, it is just slick.

sierra mist is getting new graphics too
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Outstanding thanks for the heads up.
    It's very cool to get some inside news about what's going on. We have a lot to look fowards to.

Actually, there was a grape Powerade before -- back in the mid 90's, before Jagged Ice. I still think jagged ice is quite grape-ish.

There was also a limited edition Nascar Grape in the Courtney bottle.

Originally posted by DMC:
    all the packaging is changing. there will be a new look for Coca-Cola, a new look for Sprite, (which is AWESOME) a new look for Barqs and the Fanta flavors, and of course the new packaging that has already been in place for fresca, and cherry coke. the new 12-pack packaging for coca-cola and diet coke will look like the cherry coke packaging. pretty much everything will go to that kind of packaging, including coke zero.
    So you are saying Coca-Cola is changing the graphics that they released in 2003? Or are they just changing the fridgepack graphics but leaving the cans and the bottles the same?

As far as Sprite and Barq's they were in major need of a new logo.

sounds good.

am i the only one looking forward to trying coke blak? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    banned

yes
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

did they say anything about coke zero's sales? last i heard it was already at about 1% market share and growing at an 18% clip (from sept to november).

i don't want them to take it away! cuz there's no way i'm going back to diet coke! bleh!

[ 01-11-2006, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: popologist ]
    banned

Originally posted by XLS_04:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DMC:
    all the packaging is changing. there will be a new look for Coca-Cola, a new look for Sprite, (which is AWESOME) a new look for Barqs and the Fanta flavors, and of course the new packaging that has already been in place for fresca, and cherry coke. the new 12-pack packaging for coca-cola and diet coke will look like the cherry coke packaging. pretty much everything will go to that kind of packaging, including coke zero.
    So you are saying Coca-Cola is changing the graphics that they released in 2003? Or are they just changing the fridgepack graphics but leaving the cans and the bottles the same?

As far as Sprite and Barq's they were in major need of a new logo.
    </font>[/QUOTE]new 12-pack design, sorry about that. the cans may change, i don't know. they didn't say, and they didn't have a can on display, just the box.

as far as coke-zero, it's not going anywhere.

I'm pleasantly surprised that they are revamping the Barq's logo. It's nice to know that they still care about the brand!