Bevboard

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Pepper

Heya,
    For those of you who read the BB when it was using the old format, you may recall me and my rants and raving about how spiffy Dr Pepper is and how i was going to make a Dr Pepper page.

Well it doesn't really take long for my attention span to snap so needless to say i never really got around to making the page.

I'm posting this message to tell you A-HA! I am fianlly making a Dr Pepper Shrine, Mailing List and Webring (i have way to much free time now k?) I pretty much have the layout all set up, cept i want more info so i can atleast sound like i know what i'm talking about.

So if u know of any sites or info (which i know u just want to mail to me RIGHT?) about Dr Pepper that u think is cool. E-mail them to me at dpq@mailcity.com

I'm looking for:
    -Weird things people have done for Dr Pepper
    -Spiffy Fan sites
    -Informative sites
    -Web images
    -A Dr Pepper Counter
    -Dr Pepper Images in general.
    -Dr Pepper stats
    -anything eles u feel should be on a Shrine

Yes yes i know u probably think this is lame because u either dislike Dr Pepper or u don't like it enought to spend time on making a page for it. Guess what, I DO, plus i have way to much free time.

So anywayz (babbling along) if u could either post feedback on this topic that would be SO GREAT!

Thanks
    The Typo Queen
    -PeaceKitty

Everyone has different tastes and is intilled to there own opionion. However, I think that Dr. P is "nasty". Personally, a peace of advice, you need to drink up some R*C. Try it!! I know you'll be hooked from first sip- expecially if you like Dr.p.
    Passing on good advice--
    Soda:P

*cringe* Why do people not grasp the simple concept that Dr Pepper has NO DOT!!!

Hmm lets see here. You post does contain advice but i seriously doubt it of the good kind. Give of Dr Pepper for RC?!?! ARE YOU JOKING?!?! That not only would be stupid but horribly WRONG! IS this some commie joke? Maybe your some Russian spy and for some unknown reason want to turn people away from the glorious drink known at Dr Pepper! Maybe *gasp* your a Nazi! DIE NAZI RAT BASTARD

*blinks* *blinks* I'm ok really, no really i'm ok.

heh, anywayz just saying that i don't like RC and i love Dr Pepper and poor poor pitiful u for liking one over the other but i guess each to his/her own.

BESIDES, Isn't it clear that i obsessed w/ the stuff and that your post was just asking to be put down? I MEAN MY GOD This whole post was about how much i like Dr Pepper that i am making a shrine for the stuff. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyways, Dr Pepper rah rah rah.

-Pk, yeah i have no life, your point?

P.S
    Your saying that Dr Pepper is "nasty" but then claim that if i liked Dr Pepper then i would HAVE to like RC which make no sense at all. Either Dr Pepper is bad and u hate it or its good and has a same effect on u as RC, or similar enough to RC that if u like one u would more than likly like the other. *shrugs*

[This message has been edited by PeaceKitty (edited 07-05-99).]

Peace,
    First off, I was rolling on the floor at your humor. Too funny and I absolutely agree there is way too much time on your hands. But.....so be it.
    Anyways, about your DP site (speaking from someone who remembers the old site). All I ask is that you include a link to the Dr Pepper bottling facility in Dublin, Texas. That is where pure cane Dr Pepper is produced and I believe the last pure cane DP facility in the country. For about $25, one can get a case of pure cane DP in the old 10-2-4 bottles in a wooden crate. Some of it is used for deposits but pure cane DP in glass. ROCKS!! But, if you dont want to part with all that money initially then get a case of cans for about $10 and have the real DP. It sure beats the heck out of anything on the market.
    Also have a link or site, to Diet Dr Pepper. It tastes as close as you can get to the old time Dr Pepper.
    Best of luck with your board, Peace.
    Later.

Wow,
    I can now die happy. Atleast one person in this reality thinks i'm funny. Oh happy day.
    *thinks* You sure your laughing w/ me and not AT me?!?!

Anywayz i will be sure to remember to put those links up if u would be so kind at to post them. Plus any other links u feel that should be on the page.

Diet DP is the only diet drink that i like. I really can't stand any other diet drink.

Since you obsession seems to fall on the pure cane DP how would u like to write a little comentary about it that i would post on the site? For whatever. Comparing it to the regular DP, to other sodas. Blah blah whatever u want

kendall Guest

HHHHMMMMMM, That is a funny thought!! RC instead of Dr Pepper...Are you some kind of backwoods inbred moron or something.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but RC is a dead beverage and the makers of it ned to realize it and let it rest in peace Since they decided to not let it go out with at least enough dignity to not have to try and sell it for 59ยข for a 2 liter everyday just to get rid of it

Now now lets not insult intellegence here. I mean this weird person just happens to like RC and probably cause they are brainwashed or something, but that doesn't mean their stupid . Tsk tsk tsk. Shame on u for insulting them like that! Its one thing to call them a Nazi Rat Bastard and TOTALLY another thing to call them a moron!

Umm yeahhh. Anyways what i'm saying yeah its cool to like go off and like any other drink except Dr Pepper. BUT MY GOD!?!? Why would you want to? Dr Pepper is such a spiffy drink? I've been drinking it hefore i could remember! Yeah so like, no offence if i call u a communist or a Nazi or anything k? Just playing.

I like this back and forth conversation thing here. It helps me sleep better at night. The point here is yes, Dr. Pepper is good. I do like reading these intellectual conversations. Unfortuanately, I can think of a lot to say here. Just keep going I guess, and I'll keep reading. I just typed a bunch of crap cause I have nothing else better to do. I'm sure you get a lot of this Peace Kitty.

da Truth Guest

Sorry you think RC is dead. It may dead in your back woods, but not in mine. When I can't find and RC way out in the woods, I get a Dr Pepper. It makes sense.
    Just because something does not do well in your woods does not mean it is that way every where.

Herculon Guest

Rc is dead? Far from it? $.59 two liters? I wish they sold for that cheap where I live. Around here I pay $3.00 for a 12 pack. It's sold in 98% percent of all grocery stores. It down, but it's not out.