Bevboard

Coke really seems to be making a huge push of their latest Sprite Remix flavor. It has shown up in 20 oz PET's, 12 oz cans, three liter bottles and now 8oz cans. I remember that they were slower to introduce different sizes with Tropical Remix and Berryclear Remix and I've never seen either of those flavors in 8oz cans.

I remember seeing the 8oz cans on promotional materials.

When Coke Consolidated was really pushing 8oz cans, they had the Mello Yello flavors and Vanilla Coke in them.

the 12oz PET bottle is now the "new" 8oz can, though.

3 liters?? Cool, we don't get 3 liters in the South anymore. Anyone care to do some trading? Can be empty..doesn't have to be full.

never seen a 3 liter bottle before from coca-cola.
    I Love Soda!

They used to sell them in the northern New Jersey/NYC area until around 1997.

I remember seeing them all over the south from Coke Consolidated and Coke United (I actually have a 3 liter CU crate).

It's weird how there are regional differences in beverage packaging sizes. 3 liter bottles of Coke products are very common in Texas, more likely to be seen than 1.5 liter bottles. 2 liters are almost non-existent in these parts but some outlets still carry them. I even picked up a 3 liter of Tropical Sprite Remix last year before they discontinued that product.

I'm actually pretty psyched that "Tropical" is back.

Does anyone know if Aruba Jam is displacing Berryclear like Berryclear did Tropical?

Yes. Each remix replaces the previous one. And from what has been posted here, and other places, Berryclear is in very short supply already.

So, you guys think berryclear is on its way out? I still see it here.. maybe I need to stock up. Not because I like it.. but from the collectibility standpoint.