Bevboard

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Anyone that can tell me some of the unfamiliar or old Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or RC products that are still sold and where there sold?

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: mogrady1 ]

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: mogrady1 ]</p>

There is plenty of old fruitopia & fruitworks in my market. Oh wait a minute, maybe you meant nostalgic brands.
    banned

the way that junk sells it already is collectable

Coke II in chicago, Tab here and around, Fanta, RC i cant say they seem to be always changing what they sell 'round here. Pepsi sell that Sierra Mist stuff, LAME. Oh well hope that helped.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Here in LA there is still Tab (only in cans) because of the many diabetic movie stars who got famous before Diet Coke came out in 1982; who have been telling their personal assistants to go out and buy Tab for the last 25 years. I'd actually think it cool to be able to get the Tab in the glass refillable bottle with the little yellow stars all over; that was a really cool package even if the drink was a bit difficult to stomach!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Hey SS,

I still have a Tab in the returnable 12oz glass bottle with the cool "texture" on the bottle. I also have a set of the hour-glass shaped Tab glasses that were used for many of the old promotions! Pretty cool if I say so myself.

Now if only I could find a glass bottle Fresca with cyclomates.....
    banned

Very cool! I have a 290ml returnable Tab bottle (full) from Uruguay with that textured design. I have an old Fresca bottle (empty) and wrapped around under "FRESCA" it says "IMITATION CITRUS FLAVORED DIETARY ARTIFICIALLY SWEETENED CARBONATED BEVERAGE". MMMMMM!!! I've also got a set of those Tab glasses.

MMMMMMM... Cyclamates!!!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I went to New Hampshire and saw Mello Yello in 12 pack cans, Fresca in cans and 2 liter bottles,
    Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper in 2 liter bottles.

IBC Root Beer in 32oz. glass bottles.

I don't seem to find single cans for sale in stores anymore...They replaced them with 16 or 20oz. bottles.

There were some cases of Coke II in 24 pack cans at a local supermarket in Huntington, VT, Mello Yello was in 12 pack cans, Citra was very hard to find and when i did see Citra it was in 2 liter bottles. Diet Coke with Lemon was stocked in every supermarket, Did not see Fanta anywhere in either NH or VT.

Pepsi One was only sold in 12 pack cans and 2 liter bottles. Pepsi Twist was everywhere but it looked like diet Pepsi Twist is not as big of a sale as regular Pepsi Twist but it seems to have more sales than the Diet Coke with Lemon.

IBC root beer was in several flavors. Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper was very hard to find but was sold.

Like i said before i don't seem to find single cans for sale in stores anymore...They replaced them with 16 or 20oz. bottles.

Tab, Diet and Caffeine Free Dr Pepper, Diet Barq's, NuGrape, Nehi, Fresca, Diet Rite, Faygo, Red Rock, and Community Iced Tea and Diet Iced Tea are still sold here in MS.

[ 02-14-2002: Message edited by: ChrisPC ]</p>

Is Red Rock like Big Red soda?

These are 2 new Coca-Cola beverages that will be comming out in the next few weeks...
    Minute Maid Pink Lemonade, and a Vanilla Coke.