Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I seem to be the only one who thinks that Aruba Jam is the exact same thing as tropical sprite remix with the exception of a new name. I maybe wrong and I apologize if I am for making such a big deal about this, but when I tasted it for the first time, I thought I was drinking tropical because the two tasted so similar. Someone please help!! Are Aruba Jam and Tropical the same or not? I can't stand not knowing for sure. And if I am wrong please correct me.

in my opinion tropical had a stronger taste with more of a peach or mango after taste.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

The new name makes it taste better.

Aruba Jam is way too sweet. There is a hit of flavoring which I have not been able to but my finger on. I am leaning towards the flavor of Watermelon, not to unlike the old flavor of watermelon in Capri-Sun.

I just wish Sprite would add a bit more Lemon flavor to the orginal sprite, Then it would be perfect.

I'd like to see a sprite with a tangerine twist. I think that'd be great!

You guys are crazy.

Aruba Jam is Tropical.

I loved Tropical when it was out. I hated that they trashed it. Now Aruba Jam is here, and I know it's the same because it's the taste that I've been missing!

One would think that a board like this would have tastebuds sophisticated enough to know there's no difference.

If anything, there might be the slightest difference in degree of sweetness, but I wouldn't call that a new flavor.

SnappleE, while similar products, I can assure you that AJ is not Tropical. Coke would not do that.

Although you found the taste you've been missing (and thats always a good thing) I disliked Tropical because it had a very peach/mango flavor to it. AJ doesn't really have this in it. Its a bit sweeter and has some sort of other fruit flavor. I kind of like it (though to me, Berryclear was the best).

Tropical and AJ are similar, but definitely not the same product. That would just not happen.
    Visit my Stewart\'s Museum at<br /> <a href=\"http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/</a>

i have tropical still and ill get some aruba and do a side by side

this will settle it

Ok, so CocaCola improved the formula.

We can theoretically debate its base formula forever.

If you ask 100 people, very few of them would have tastebuds that would be able to tell the difference.

But I'm not stubborn, I admit that if what you say is true, Mick, then I was wrong.

But my taste still can't tell the difference, and I can usually discern some pretty subtle stuff.

From what I can taste Tropical seemed to be mango-pineapple and Aruba Jam seems to be strawberry-pineapple. Aruba Jam also has more of a "skittle" taste (like Berryclear) which I'm not fond of. I seem to be in the minority by saying I'd have been happier with Sprite Ice coming here than Aruba Jam.