Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ruby red squirt

can you get ruby red squirt in ct or mass. i am going there next week, also can you get mello-yello?

living in central ct, i have not seen ruby red squirt in a long time. and the same goes with mello yello. my answer would be no

You sure do plan a lot of trips... And what's with the obsession with Mello Yello?

I know, you post the same freakin questions over and over again but replace one soda with the other.
    Anita

Originally posted by Look In The Tunk:
    I know, you post the same freakin questions over and over again but replace one soda with the other.
    aww the poor guy just wants to find pop he loves, give him a break!

thanks for sticking up for me. mello-yello has always been my favorite soda.

Originally posted by jerr2429:
    thanks for sticking up for me. mello-yello has always been my favorite soda.
    There's plenty of mello yello in the Minneapolis area. And I mean PLENTY. But you have to drive an hour or two to get to Ruby Red Squirt territory...

ruby red squirt is very midwestern, centered around michigan.

squirt at one time was a brand (along with a&w) that was owned by Brooks Beverage of Holland, Michigan. They were purchased and purchased and are now part of ABC/DPSUBG whatever that is now.

Squirt, Ruby and all diet varieties are pretty popular throughout michigan. I just noticed that in Detroit, CCE is producing Diet Squirt 20oz. at first I thought that this was to replace Ruby 20oz which have been a date-issue product for CCE there for years. I still see Ruby in 20oz though in that market. it's also funny to see Squirt and Dr Pepper in the squat 1L design that CCE uses for it's mixers and such. If i ever buy my digital camera i'll be sure to take some pictures.

Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
    ruby red squirt is very midwestern, centered around michigan.

squirt at one time was a brand (along with a&w) that was owned by Brooks Beverage of Holland, Michigan. They were purchased and purchased and are now part of ABC/DPSUBG whatever that is now.

Squirt, Ruby and all diet varieties are pretty popular throughout michigan. I just noticed that in Detroit, CCE is producing Diet Squirt 20oz. at first I thought that this was to replace Ruby 20oz which have been a date-issue product for CCE there for years. I still see Ruby in 20oz though in that market. it's also funny to see Squirt and Dr Pepper in the squat 1L design that CCE uses for it's mixers and such. If i ever buy my digital camera i'll be sure to take some pictures.
    Very informative post.
    So does CCE 20 oz Squirt come in angle bottles?