Bevboard

Thread: New Coke CEO?

Well the time has come I am gonna run for CEO of that huge mass of corprate junk known as Coca-Cola. I promise if you elect me I will put innovation back into that cold glass contour bottle. I will make Coke the company it used to be. If elected I will do my job and stop making cans and high fractose corn syrup cuz even a dumb CEO like me can tell that its crap. From now on only good stuff with real sugar outta the glass bottle! Waht do you say: ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!!?!?!?

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

You got my vote...but only if you bring back you know what [img]smile.gif[/img]

I detest corn syrup. I wouldn't even use it in pecan pie. If you bring back the Cuba sweet crystals back to CC, you have my vote.

CH
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

Official Coca-Cola CEO Ballot

1 vote for Avery!
    banned

You got my vote. Send some flyers and I'll pass them around - California has a lot of electoral votes.
    Get to work on Florida early - they don't know who they are voting for.
    Will you "pledge" to remove the Lemon Pledge from the lemon Cokes?

Come on, Orangeman! Everyone knows that's Pine-Sol! Like I say, Bennett's Lemon Cola made by the Ice Cream Man at the Farmer's Market in Hollywood is the only true Lemon Cola, and it'll be here long after Coke shelves its latest mistake. Oh yeah, and after Pepsi shelves its latest copycat of a Coke mistake as well.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Me love the sweet crystals.

You have my vote. We need a citrus fan in charge of Coke!
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>