Bevboard

Is it just me or does Surge have no discernable bottom-end. I dig the amped up citric high notes, and the mid range taste notes are solid, but I taste no real bottom range to this beverage. Maybe if they blended in some pear or peach notes, Surge would be ready to knock Mountain Dew on its overrated booty.

CH
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

Yeah Surge might be able to use a bit more fruit flavor i think.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Well, I will say that the last batch I have here is a bit weaker than it was back in the day. It seemed like it always tasted at its strongest in a can for some strange reason.

Avery, I may have found a place that sells it online! It's kosher store (who would have thunk it?) and they are not taking orders currently because their offices are in the process of moving. But, they ship anywhere and they sell 2 liter bottles [img]smile.gif[/img] It's supposed to be back up in a few weeks.

http://www.koshergrocer.com/

Try as I might, I can't force myself to drink more than a sip or 2 of Surge. I don't get why people get stiffies over this bev.

heehe all in good humor but i think SURGE is no more hated than Mr. Green. As I say, to each his own. Enjoy what you love.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

If and when Jesus of Christ comes back, instead of serving wine at communion at the start of his 1000 year reign, he's going to be dispensing Mr Green and 'Nilla Wafers.

You are a pistol!

Surge is the third coming of Christ.