Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seems like there would be Aquafina and Dasani in 2 liter bottles. Anyone seen any??? If not any idea why there are not any?
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I don't believe I've seen these.

1.5 is the largest I have seen of either, 1.5 Evian seems to be a more popular choice, however, than 1.5L Dasani...The 1.5 Evian and 1.5 Aquafina sell pretty well where I work...I'll have to ask our Coke vendor the next time I see him if they even make Dasani 2L, and ask our Pepsi Vendor about 2L Aquafinas

As far as I know there isn't a 2 liter Afina. Here the 1.5 got DC'd due to lack of sales. The price point on them was too high considering for less than $1 sometimes less than 50 cents more you could get a 6 pack of 24 oz.

I have heard that Pepsi is floating around the ideas of a gallon and a 2.5 gallon jug of Afina.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Maybe I'm biased due to my years of service with PBG but I have always liked Aquafina over other brands. I would buy 5 gallon jugs if they sold it in that package.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Here in Mexico all the biggest water bottles are of 1.5 liter: Coca-Cola's Ciel, PBG's E-pura, GEUSA's Santorini, Danone's Bonafont, Pureza Aga, etc. etc. And also there's 5 gallon jugs of Ciel, E-pura and Bonafont... the biggest jug is Aguafiel with 10 liters

no, we do not make a Dasani 2 liter.

Originally posted by greg:
    Maybe I'm biased due to my years of service with PBG but I have always liked Aquafina over other brands. I would buy 5 gallon jugs if they sold it in that package.
    Jokingly I would say yes-you must be- Afina and Dasani are just poorly purified municipal water- tap water. Obviously the salts help the flavor but they are still just such low quality brands. What there is to like about Afina is its great marketing prowess and keen distribution not its remarkable quality.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I thought of gallon jugs of Dasani and Aquafina but thought that may cheapen an already cheap brand.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Coke owns the plants that produce Dannon - they'll eventually have to stop using the Dannon name on the spring water - so I wonder if they will stop making gallons, or just use a different name.