Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was in Springtime in Atlanta last week (Coca-Cola convention) so I stopped by the World of Coke. I know some of you have tried their international soda fountain but there may be some of you here that hasn't. Here's a few pics of the fountain selections. The pics were difficult to get because there were a couple hundred people there, all trying to get drinks. My wife had to break the lines while I snapped the pics. All the free drinks you wanted!

MrP
    You know MrR is going to be in tears. LOL
    Great pix.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I am... :ยด) LOL

That's Amazing, Pete!... all this drinks for free! In the World of Coca-Cola Vegas you had to pay 7 bucks to try the international flavors...

That does look great. I went to Atlanta on business a few years ago and it never occurred to me to go to the coke factory. I regret that now.

You see that Mezzo Mix? It's an orange-cinnamon cola that's only marketed in Germany. I've only seen one website where you can buy it. Luckily, I picked some up when I went to Germany a few years after I saw it at World of Coke.

Is Mezzo Mix good? How does it taste?

OMG I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not part of the factory or HQ. It is actually a museum for the World of Coca-Cola. It is located in the tourist section called "Underground Atlanta". It's very educational plus as wonkapete can attest you get all the free soda you want. However, be careful. The taste of people from China, South America, Great Britain, etc is much different than ours here in the states. Some tasted plain awful to me but were number one sellers in their respective countries.
    If you ever have a chance to visit i would recommend it.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I've had the pleasure of going to World of Coke in Atlanta.
    The pictures are fantastic, and it's how I remember it.
    I also like the US product sample stations where the the water is shot half way across the room to the fountain.

Yep, and the new World of Coke is under construction and should open next year. It'll be bigger and better! There was a film crew at the Coca-Cola convention interviewing collectors.. they are creating a documentary on collecting and it will play at the new World of Coke. They interviewed me at least a dozen times in the 5 days I was there.