Bevboard

i can get powerade... have been able to track down gatorade... but i am at a loss when it comes to filling one of my wife's requests... i am desperate to get access to a BIB low carb/diet sports drink (i.e. propel, powerade option.... i know it sounds nuts but i am looking for a BIB flavored fitness water or diet sports drink, does anyone even know if these are available BIB or of another option?...
    thanks

/this is for home use in a fountain

there's no gatorade rain/option/propel/store brand diet at all in your local grocery store??

Just my two cents.
    Just by definition of what's known as a sports drink; sports drinks as catagory are never low carb. Sports drinks put carbs back in to the body. The electrolyte balance of salts,sugars and water as a formulation are the basic elements of a sports drink as innovated by the Gatorade brand.

It's an oxymoron to have a low carb/diet sports drink.

[ 04-22-2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Just my two cents.
    Just by definition of what's known as a sports drink; sports drinks as catagory are never low carb. Sports drinks put carbs back in to the body. The electrolyte balance of salts,sugars and water as a formulation are the basic elements of a sports drink as innovated by the Gatorade brand.

It's an oxymoron to have a low carb/diet sports drink.
    that is a good point, though i thought gatorade was more focused on replacing potassium and sodium? i may be wrong...

[ 04-22-2006, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Doug ]