Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I just realized that Pop is only 2 miles away from my office, so naturally I'll be heading over there tomorrow after work. Any suggestions as to what I should get? I'm already giddy with excitement, since the Phoenix area is notoriously scarce of any non-Big 3 soda.
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

Just make sure you get there EARLY. They close at like 5!

it would be fricking awesome to live in a city with a store like that... i wonder if they got dublin dr pepper...

I believe they do, and that's on my list, along with Bubble Up, Cheerwine, and Dutch Fanta orange. Unfortunately, according to their website, no Pepsi or Coke products, so I won't be able to get any Crystal Clear as I was hoping...
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

AFRI COLA????

thats awesome...

I'd be impressed if you could find Cheerwine all the way out there.

Lotsa Cheerwine! Low on funds, so I got Mexican Crush orange, and Dublin DP. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When I entered, my jaw just dropped. I was speechless for nearly a good minute. Talked to the guy working there, Jared, for a good half hour, debating which drinks taste better out of glass, PET, and aluminum. Pointed my way to good substitutes for discontinued sodas (Crystal Clear, Canada Raspberry Ginger ale)

More to come!

Sorry for my ignorance but, What is "crystal clear"?
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Crystal Clear Pepsi. Sorry, I meant to add that, but was in a rush with my boss calling.