Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No, it wasn't the greatest soda ever, but it's in my top ten ... just cause it was different, a variation on cola, and had caffeine (my three rules, usually followed).

Last night I had my last can from my last 12-pak. I hope it will be back again.

My all-time fave was Josta, and I list stuff like Mr. Green, PepsiBlue, PibbXtra, and Cheerwine among my all-time faves.

Oh, and my current favorite that's on the market is that new Cherry Vanilla DP ... that's fairly good.
    I'm hoping for some new, exciting beverages this summer. Please add any comments you have about Holiday Spice. Thanks.

[ 05-07-2005, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: steveu ]
    I like new, weird colas

I have my last can of Holiday Spice in my fridge right now. I did save an extra can and put it on my shelf though, because I doubt Pepsi will bring it back again this upcoming Christmas.
    Anita

yah it didnt seemto light the world on fire, so i dont think we'll see it again.. holiday spice may come back however, hope to make it a tradition for people over time.

pitch black i am curious about, will that be coming back?

i have tons of pepsi blue/pitch black/holiday spice/red fusion so that i can enjoy it for years hopefully, even though it will degrade in flavor a bit.

I bet Pitch Black will come back at Halloween.
    Anita

Pitch Black IS back. I just had some at a 7-11 in the form of a Slurpee. It's now listed as "Darth Dew" as a Star Wars III tie in. But the label did say Pitch Black in small letters.

To me it tasted like gasoline.

But, Fanta Wild Cherry is back!!
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

There is still plenty of Holiday Spice in Indianapolis supermarkets.

To me it tasted like gasoline.
    (gasp!) I had one of those Crystal Light slurpees last year and it too tasted like gasoline.

We gotta tell 7-11 this.
    Anita

I must honestly say that I am happy to see Pepsi Holiday Spice go. I just didn't like it. I mean I can understand putting cinnamon or nutmeg or whatever it was in tea or eggnog around christmas time, but Pepsi? I never thought a spiced Pepsi would be good, and I was right. I'm glad that others enjoyed it though, and for your sake I hope it does come back. I just won't be drinking any of it though. Actually, I saw some Holiday Spice at a Citgo express mart here in my town just a few days ago. I don't know if it was expired or not but it was there.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I hope it comes back next season with a little more spice behind the holiday.

Well, Fanta in Canada used to have a Spruce Beer, with a spruce like taste that they made during the Holidays. Kind of like Birch or Root Beer. It's gone now. That's one drink I don't think I missed anything by not trying.

For those of you missing Pepsi Holiday Spice, just add a pinch of nutmeg & tumeric to regular Pepsi & you'll be close!
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...