Bevboard

Thread: Mdx 1-liters?

I was in a gas station yesterday, and on the pepsi cooler, there was a sign that said all Mountain Dew 1-liters on sale 1.39. and in the middle, it showed 4 bottles in a circle with their caps pointed in kind of, and the bottles were MD, diet MD, Code red, and to my suprise, MDX. so i looked around in the pepsi cooler, and found one on the bottom shelf behind some mountain dew. i have never seen or heard of 1 liter mdx... heres a pic.

Yeah I've seen 1 liter MDX. Once, shortly after the introduction of the 20 oz version...

AWESOME!

I think it's funny how when MDX first came out it was sold in 14 oz bottles for about $1.50, as if it was expensive to make. Now you can buy a whole liter for $1.39 just like all the other sodas.

Makes me think coke blak is probably nothing special either. It is just grossly overpriced 8 oz of soda. What's even worse in coke blak's case is the stuff is..... awful [img]redface.gif[/img]

We only have MD 1-liters. No Code Red, or Diet.

I think you're right - MDX was way overpriced when it initially came out. I can stomach paying $1.29 for a 20 oz. bottle of MDX as opposed to $1.99 for a 14 oz. bottle. The caffeine in a 20 oz. bottle of MDX seems to be a better fix for me as well than the 14 oz. bottle.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."