Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's the deal with Jill Cordes on the food network? She always does one segment in Minneapolis and anyone who's ever been to Minnesota knows how mediocre their restauraunt scene is.

Oh-- and nobody likes Dr. Pepper there either.
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

Jill Cordes lives in Minneapolis - she probably wants to stay close to home. The rock on her finger probably gives a hint why.
    She's a fox!

Hey man we got good eats here!

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

It's supposed to be a NATIONAL food program, yet she always manages to squeeze 1 Minneapolis stop in every episode. I lived there for 5 years and my woman for most of her life and she's giving the rest of the country the false illusion that MPLS is a food mecca.
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

Hey man where else can you get a Big Mac?, hheehee yeah food mecha thats a joke the food here is nothing special.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

The Food Network??? Now come on, does anyone really watch that channel? And if you have to answer yes then isn't it time you took a close look at yourself in the mirror?
    banned

I will take a look at myself in the mirror tonite just before I sit down to watch Food Finds on the Food Network. And next Monday when I watch Unwrapped.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Alright, alright I promise to watch at least one program on the Food Network this weekend!
    banned

Wait until Monday and watch Unwrapped. No slicing dicing and frying on that show. Food Finds is usually good also. Both shows occasionally do segments on beverages. Food Finds recently did Cheerwine and I believe there was a segment on Blenhiems Ginger Ale also.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Who would have thought it? My daughter says she watches it occasionally! Looks like I may have to switch from WWF Raw is War to UnWrapped on Monday nights.
    banned