Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Soda

If you could make any flavor soda or new addition to one that is allready out what would it be. I personally would love to see Strawberry-kiwi sprite and maybe even a coke with a hint of orange flavoring. What are your guys ideas.

Great question. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How about Diet Pepsi Golden Apple?
    Made with real apple juice and no artificial colors.

How about a carbonated drink like YooHoo.
    Banana and cream "Yellow Cow". LOL

Mine would be....Citra haha.

I really like cinnamon liqours, like Goldslagger. I'd really like to try a soda with that kind of flavor. Not a flavor extension, like Holiday Spice or Sprite on Fire, but for us cinnamon lovers to have a drink all our own! Lets name it Fanta Fire...

Mountain Dews Jazzy Pink - A pink Mountain Dew soda with a blast of Strawberry and Raspberry.

Coke Classic with lemon. And not the dish soap flavor lemon as in diet coke with lemon. More like the flavoring found in its eruo cousin diet coke with lemon.

I would love to find a tart lemon soda, like Whole Foods Italian Soda line. (That is sold in can and bottles at supermarket rates!)

Like Citra only tart like the Australian Lift or Schweppes Traditional Lemonade.

[ 05-11-2005, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

Actually, I think that the only dish soap-y Diet Coke with Lemon was the first incarnation. The second one was toned down quite a bit, and this third one isn't actually that bad.

I remember buying some sort of lemon soda at Trader Joe's a while ago.. I believe it was under their Trader Giotto's line.

How about:

* A cola with a stronger cinnamon flavor. Not so much it burns your mouth, but along the lines of Crystal Pepsi.

* A raspberry cola. Along the lines of the old New York Seltzer Cola & Berry, but stronger.

* A better grape soda.

* An almond soda? Almond cola is good(you mix Torani Orgeat with cola), but plain almond/amaretto can also be good.

* What is lychee like in soda?
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I'd love a sparkling almond soda too. I love getting italian sodas from the Starbucks extensions at Barnes & Noble, and getting almond syrup put in them.

I know I could make one at home, but come on.
    Anita

Tommyknocker makes an almond cream.

Coke's doing raspberry colas in New Zealand. I wonder if any other countries will be getting it.