Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

For anyone that hasn't heard, Dr. Pepper is supposedly going to be bottled nationwide (or mostly) during part of the summer with real sugar in place of the HFCS. I also read that there might even be glass during this time!

I know I remember reading about this somewhere a few months ago, but I can't seem to find anything about it now. With summer approaching, does anyone know when the rollout is supposed to be for this exciting product? I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Zap, you get my hopes up and then you don’t have a link? Find it man, find a link.

All I can say if that is the case, and I can get cane Dr Pepper at my usual grocery stores, Oh my it is going to me a fantastic summer! As it is now,I do savor drinking Dr Pepper. If it goes cane sugar I will probably double what I drink now. Please Dr Pepper give us a cane summer. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I’m not diabetic yet. I wonder how many of you folks are on the road?

My friend a little thing like diabetes should not get in the way of one's soda pop consumption.LOL

Well when it hits me I’m not going to drink diet soda. I will drink water or seltzer.

When it hits me I intend make it to my permanent 6 Feet under time share. LOL

I will be just fine drinking seltzer water and maybe get into Coke Zero a little more than I am now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2006, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I did some more searching and apparently if anyone gets Beverage Digest it was in the Feb 3rd issue I believe. I could not find any other official source, just that it was posted on another board. I looked at a few places but can't find a site with Beverage Digest as part of their catalog (ie Infotrac, etc.)

This makes sense because their new logo is sort of a throwback logo. So I could imagine this happening as sort of an advertising tie in.

If this does indeed happen, I'm gonna stock up because that just sounds too good!

LOL
    Can you imagine the stock piles we are going to have of it? Dr Pepper lovers will be in a state of constant bliss. LOL

[ 04-20-2006, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]