Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just read this in an industry magazine:

"Industry reports that for 2006, Cadbury Schweppes instead will re-instate Diet Cherry 7 UP and discontinue Cherry 7 UP Plus. Reports also say that the company may change the sweetener system in Diet 7 UP and remove sucralose."

ndustry reports that for 2006, Cadbury Schweppes instead will re-instate Diet Cherry 7 UP and discontinue Cherry 7 UP Plus
    Yay! Cherry 7up Plus was so so nasty.
    Anita

I didn't think Cherry 7 Up Plus and the Splenda-ized Diet 7 Up were too bad, but I'm still glad to see the old formulas back.

dang, i just found a 12 pack of old formula diet 7-up, and then it comes back... i thought i had something...

I thought Splenda in Diet 7-Up would be an improvement over Apsertame but it wound up tasting watered down and bland like the Diet Rite flavored sodas.

Diet 7-Up with Aspartame-Ace-K wasnt as sweet but had more "bite" to it and I guess a lot of other 7-Up drinkers agree.

Are you sure? Last night we searched everywhere for Diet Cherry 7Up (store special on 7UP) and didnt even find a place for it. Did find the Cherry 7up Plus everywhere in the store. I'm actually here today because were are concerned the diet cherry 7UP is discontinued!!

Diet Cherry 7UP was discontinued, this thread is bringing up the possibility that it will be brought back. It hasn't been brought back yet.

Diet Cherry 7UP IS COMING BACK, just give it a litte time.

I lost my cool.LOL

I drank a super cold 500ml of the old formula 7up.
    It was so good,so enjoyably perfect that I had no choice but to call CS and voice my complaint.LOL

I told the customer service person that there is a core group of old formula 7up drinkers that are now very sad. I said that us soda pop freaks are going through much pain and suffering with the ending of our traditional UnCola. I pleaded to please forward this message to whom it may concern.LOL

I know my call will not make too much difference but I feel a little better for having done it. By the way CS is sending me some information on their brands. If it includes a 7up Natural coupon, I shall burn it. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Diet Cherry 7Up was not discontinued in all markets. It never went away in this area.