Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm pretty sure SURGE has been discontinued for awhile (wrote Coke about it, and they replied in kind, saying that it was).

As for Mello Yello, I don't know, and I recall it having a similar taste to SURGE (which I loved!).

Finally, is dNL still in stores? I liked that one as well.

Paul
    <a href=\"http://www.savesurge.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.savesurge.org</a><br /><br />Do all you can to SAVE SURGE!

Mello Yello isn't dead. I had it at Subway Yesterday. (kingston Rhode Island.)

Both Mello Yellow are still sold in Most areas in Minnesota.

What I meant above was both mellow yellow and dnl or still sold in most of Minnesota.

I haven't seen dnl in my parts since December, maybe.

Mello Yello can be found in VA. It seemed that when surge was on the shelves, Mello Yello got put on the backburner out here. I didn't see it until like a year after Surge was discontinued.
    Anita

No Mello Yello around here lately. Coke seems to be in such disarray about the citrus beverage line. Most people don't want the ultra tart Fresca, but they still sell it. They need to cut back on Coca Cola ads & plow much more of that money into these other lines.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Originally posted by Hacksaw:
    They need to cut back on Coca Cola ads & plow much more of that money into these other lines.
    I know, have you ever seen an ad (Print or TV) in the last I dunno, 8 years for Pibb (Mr. & Xtra), Fresca, or Mello Yello? I sure haven't.
    Anita

Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hacksaw:
    They need to cut back on Coca Cola ads & plow much more of that money into these other lines.
    I know, have you ever seen an ad (Print or TV) in the last I dunno, 8 years for Pibb (Mr. & Xtra), Fresca, or Mello Yello? I sure haven't. </font>[/QUOTE]I live on the other end of virginia in Roanoke and I haven't seen a mellow yellow commerical since they sponsored kyle petty in the early 90's.

Sorry to hear that Mellow Yellow isn't available in your parts of the country. I take it for granted most of the time because mellow yellow and pibb extra are in abundance in my area. The funny thing is Cherry Van DP is available here in every form but cans, only diet CVDP is.
    I\'m a pepper, your a pepper, wouldn\'t you like to be a pepper too!

mellow yellow & dnl are still around here. they can't compete with mountain dew...we sell tons of dew here. diet dew sells great too.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Mello Yello still sells here in Kentucky. Honestly, it sells very well and seems to be a good competitor to Mountain Dew in this area. It has been about a year since I last saw Dnl, and Surge... well I haven't had a surge in about 5 years. I wish they would still make it though. Mello Yello Afterglow and Cherry as well. I can live without the Mello Yello Melon version.