Bevboard

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

We have the reports from test areas and we have the first quarter Coke reports but there is still a lot up in the air considering sales of VAULT. So I ask you all especially Coke system employees and store oweners/workers how is the percieved reception of VAULT so far in the region you work in?
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

i'd like to see those numbers, too.

i mean, coke keeps talking about how successful vault and coke zero and full throttle are... but they're rather cryptic about hard numbers.

maybe that's just to keep pepsi guessing... or maybe not.

but i'm with SURGE, i want some #s!
    banned

in my view (the pepsi view) vault isnt selling worth a crap around here...but i only see 20oz in grocery stores which dont do that great anyways, but i know for sure that i am selling at least 3x as much mountain dew as vault - and thats pretty good considering vault is .79 and dew is 1.09

i'm sure vault is doing alot better in c-stores though
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

not selling worth a crap?!?

if vault is selling 25% as much as mt dew... that's friggen AWESOME (from coke's point-of-view).

i mean, think about it this way... that's 25 out of 100 people who would've been buying mt dew, who now aren't.

i'd say that if vault is even selling 5-10% as much as mt dew that coke would be very pleased (for now).

Originally posted by pepsidew:
    in my view (the pepsi view) vault isnt selling worth a crap around here...but i only see 20oz in grocery stores which dont do that great anyways, but i know for sure that i am selling at least 3x as much mountain dew as vault - and thats pretty good considering vault is .79 and dew is 1.09

i'm sure vault is doing alot better in c-stores though
    banned

I still perfer MD. I mean, Vault doesnt provide the same experience that made MD so famous. But it is so freakin cheap.

That could be why Vault is selling. People look for change when they go for a drink. And some people dont cary as much change on them as other people do. Id say, about 25% of the people. When the people look for a cheap drink that tastes remotely close to good, they're likely to go for a Vault.
    Spartan Dan

I know there are a lot of people out there like me. People that will grab a whole tray of six packs. I don't buy Vault because it's cheap, I buy it because I love it. When they do raise the price, I'll still be buying it.

I also discovered recently that Vault poured into a glass over ice tastes even better. This is such a great drink, I honestly can't see how it could fail. If Coke just gives it enough time, it will cut into Dew sales significantly.

Well said.
    Vault on the rocks is very refreshing. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Ive found that a cup of ice can improve any energy drink. Im not saying Vault is bad, im saying I perfer MD, and that Vault prices could have gone up for convinience reasons.
    Spartan Dan

Everyone has there reasons for their actions. A simple mindset will get you no where.
    Spartan Dan

Originally posted by popologist:
    [QB] not selling worth a crap?!?

if vault is selling 25% as much as mt dew... that's friggen AWESOME (from coke's point-of-view).

i mean, think about it this way... that's 25 out of 100 people who would've been buying mt dew, who now aren't.

i'd say that if vault is even selling 5-10% as much as mt dew that coke would be very pleased (for now).
    its just my opinion that vault is just selling because its a new item and they are selling it cheap. sure you are going to have people who like it better then dew...just in my area i dont see it being a huge threat. and right now we dont know if those 25 out of a 100 are buying vault because they like it more, or because its new, or because its 40 cents cheaper. i'm just saying in my area and from what i have seen, from all the hype..i'm not all that worried about vault. maybe i am blind? [img]smile.gif[/img] i dont know
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew