Bevboard

Just released this week in the UK, Fanta Z Apple.

Low calorie containing Aspartame & Ace-K.

I don't know if they have discontinued Fanta Apple Splash, the mid calorie soda released last year.

This one does taste miles better!

thanks for the pic, but... why is the soda brown?!? is it "rotten apple" flavor? LOL!
    banned

all apple sodas have a translucent brown color... like Manzana Lift or the american Fanta Apple (with the exception of the green apple and golden apple versions of Lift here in Mex)

Thanks for the pic da987!, with this pic I can see that Fanta also changed its logo in UK...

BTW... I remember that Fanta Z created a lot of controversy in UK because of its commercial where a lot of people drinks a Fanta Light but when they hear about the new Fanta Z they start to spit it out...

[ 04-23-2006, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

Are you sure it is Fanta Z and not Fanta ZERO? I read somewhere about Fanta Zero coming out soon as Coke has it hard for the whole ZERO name for their diet drinks

Fanta Z is the name of the calorie free version of Fanta in England... Fanta Zero is the american version...

Just wanted to say this soda is not new, its new to 500ml bottles is all. Its been about in big bottles and cans since Apple Crush went missing from stores...

Fanta Z is one of many Z products we have had in the UK for a few years. We also have:

Dr Pepper
    Sprite
    Lilt

and i am sure theres one more

and according to a note that popologist found... soon in UK will be released Coca-Cola Zero... or Coca-Cola Z?

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...750;p=1#000000

[ 04-23-2006, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

hey Mole, if it's not new, then why does it say new on it. It is brand new, there was a news article in the Grocer magazine abouit it a couple of months ago.. And what is apple Crush?

The Z range was only released in february 2005, so i would hardly say it's been around for years.