Bevboard

I was looking Breyers ice creams home page and I see they now have A&W root beer float flavor ice cream. A&W root beer

Also there popsicle line now has a diet soda pack with Diet DrPepper, Diet Crush and Diet A&W. Diet popsicles

And thats not all there Good Humor line also has Dr Peppper and A&W in an ice flavor treat. Dr Pepper A&W

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of these at local store yet.

I found the Diet popsicles just a couple days ago. They are horrible. Mostly just taste like ice.. not very much flavor. I mainly wanted the box!

I found the A&W ice cream last night. It was OK. Nothing too spectacular.

Check out this Popsicle box from my collection. I paid hundreds for this back a few years ago. It's a nice, rare box.

I seem to remember my mom getting me a box of Big Red flavored popsicles at least once when I was a little kid. If I remember right, the box had the old '80s-style Big Red logo on it. The popsicles were good in a Big Red sorta way. Of course, since we lived in south Texas back then, these could have been a regional thing and I just got lucky. The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!

Originally posted by The Doomite:
    I seem to remember my mom getting me a box of Big Red flavored popsicles at least once when I was a little kid. If I remember right, the box had the old '80s-style Big Red logo on it. The popsicles were good in a Big Red sorta way. Of course, since we lived in south Texas back then, these could have been a regional thing and I just got lucky. The Doomite Is Out!
    Don't remember Big Red popsicles. Even though did A&W have popsicles before these new ones?

Also didn't Gatoraid have popsicles?