Bevboard

Hey everybody, does anyone know where to get a supply of Blenheim's Gingerale? I have only seen in a few times in old country stores. If somebody knows the web address of the company that would also be helpful.

for those who don't know, Blenheim's gingerale is a remarkably hot, yet undeniably refreshing gingerale. It's the best. if you ever see it you should try the kind with the pink cap on the top. That is the hottest one.

Blenheims is a Carolina product. I believe it is made at South of The Border, SC. I've seen it all over Myrtle Beach.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Duke's right, Blenheim's is GREAT stuff! Just be sure you can handle heat before you try it, because it is HOT. I've only had a couple bottles of the stuff, purchased frow www dot p o p s o d a dot com (Hoping that works, put it all together without spaces to reach the site.), but from what I've tried, I can definitely recommend it. High-quality ginger ale with BITE! THe Doomite is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!

Also for sale at dot b e v e r a g e s d i r e c t dot com.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Oh, monkey see, monkey do!

Anyway, if anyone out West wants Blenheim, you need only find your local Real Soda Warehouse; we've been providing Blenheim to the West since 1996.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I think they sell it at Yum Foods in San Francisco. They have several gingerale brands that are. . . were mighty tasty. Not that I can drink them anymore. . .

cH
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

You are right, YUM does have Blenheim!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

In the mid west we have it--- haven't added it to our web site yet-- e-me and we'll hook you up!

Shawn
    www.strangebrew4u.com

Hey, Duke! SS and Concord are correct; we have Blenheim--the Red Hot (pink cap), the Not as Hot (gold cap), and the Diet (white cap). You're right; it's great stuff and way refreshing. And seems to work wonders with the flu that's going around here (settling stomachs, opening up sinuses).

Email me and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks, all!
    Soda? Yum!

I'm chasing old threads about Blenheim, tryin' to catch up! Anywho, check out my new Blenheim Ginger Ale fansite. I'm compiling a list of places where you can find it.
    Blenhead<br /> <a href=\"http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/Blenheim/Blenheim\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/Blenheim/Blenheim</a> ginger ale.html