Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Like my previous topic question, another soda I want to try not available in my area. What states is cherry crush available? I would like to buy some off of who ever is the closest to me. I know their available in Michigan in the 20 oz glass bottles? Or is it the plastic bottles? Just want to see if there is another state closer to me that has it.

Hi There,
    In all my young years (LOL).....I have never seen Cherry Crush any where in Chicago. I would love to try it myself.

Zabe

Cherry Crush???? Wow I want to try that!

it's made by intrastate distributors in detroit, michigan.

available from detroit to Lansing (Canada Dry of Lansing) in 16oz glass and possibly 2Liter bottles.

I know i've seen it in cans, just not recently. Any cans would be made by American Bottling of Darien/Northlake, Illinois.
    woot woot

oh, and it's really good too.
    woot woot

So anybody here in detroit area that can maybe hook me up with some?

I drink it all the time in Grand Rapids Mi.
    It is great! Most stores carry Orange, Strawberry and Grape and when I ask them to get Cherry and they do it sells good.

I have to have this soda! Can anybody get it? I would prefer the smaller 16 or 20oz bottles rather than the 2 liter. The problem with 2 liters is that you have to drink the whole thing quickly other wise it goes flat right away.

I talked to the fellow at sodafinder.com and he said that there is a rumor that cherry crush is available in 20 oz bottles in New Hampshire. It would be so great if I could get 20 oz bottles. Is there anybody here in or near New Hampshire that could maybe find it?

I wonder if I could just contact the company that makes crush sodas directly and just ask if they could ship out some cherry crush. I hate it when a drink is so popular yet nobody seems to carry it. When a drink like pepsi is popular, you should see it everywhere.

Cherry Crush can be found in 20oz PET in the Houston, TX area.

Crush is owned by Cadbury-Schweppes. I'd email them and ask where the Cherry Crush concentrate has been shipped to.. so at least you'll know where it is being produced.

www.dpsu.com

[ 05-23-2005, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]