Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sprecher

my beer distributor (primarily miller/coors) will be carrying sprecher beer soon from milwaukee. as soon as the distribution agreement for the pop is over from the old company, we will have the soda as well. heaven's to sprecher i'm excited!
    woot woot

I love sprekers. I used to sell them out here in San Francisco. I was in Milwakee this past summer and stoped by and bought some product at their plant. Great company, great beverage.

IMHO the best Root Beer around! I wish I still had it to sell. Folks just loved it.
    banned

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Sprecher is very good. All you sprecher lovers should try Bull Dog Root Beer. It's also real good.

Mmm... Sprecher. Some people find it sickeningly sweet, but while I will reject things for that reason, I love their sodas, especially the Creme Soda.

Now who can tell me where I can find a good selection of sodas in Providence?

I am reveling in the fact that it's impossible to get Pepsi on the Providence College campus...

tia..I Was reading your post and then I PUKED when I saw your Dean link. Didn't know this is a advertising site for your political links...oh well...

It's better that he's pimping Dean rather than Sumpoosie, XS, or Zygo..haha.

Sorry, but I thought one's signature was an opportunity for personal expression, and my support of Howard Dean is one of the things I wish to express. I respect your right to put a link in your signature to Kerry, Lieberman, Sharpton, Bush or anyone else. I could put some hype for my favorite drink in my signature, but then again, many other people already put drink info in their signatures and I don't even know what my favorite drink is!

[ 09-23-2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: T.I.A. ]

Come on now folks, we've been through this before. Let's all try and stick to the topic of beverages. Before you know it we will be discussing budget deficits and social program spending.
    banned

i'm writing in alan keyes.
    woot woot