Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://www.junglejims.com/files/Main/jj-map-feb06.pdf
    http://www.junglejims.com

Has anyone ever been here? Just wondering if they have International Sodas too? It looks like they have just about everything else.

A few of us have been there. I was there three years ago, I think.

The place is a beverage haven! There was a whole section of glass bottled sodas, plus individual areas for different countries. I remember buying Dutch Fanta Orange.

They have remodeled since I have been there, and added even more stuff. I'd like to go back someday soon.

The biggest section was the British section, but other countries were well represented as well. They also had a wall of hot sauces, and aisles of tea and coffee.

Go - you won't regret it!

That's a pretty interesting looking place. If I had known about this it in the summer of 2004, I was only a few miles from there in Lexington, KY. I would have liked to check it out.

[ 04-26-2006, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: 01GTB ]

I will have to check it out next time I go to a Reds game. Its only an hour and 30 minutes drive from Columbus.

I was there today. Got some orangina, frostie rootbeer, and the best deal of all-Diet Dr Pepper 4-packs , three for $1.
    They have everything!

So is this place in Columbus, or Cincinnati or where? I wanna go!!

Outside of Cincinnati.

Specifically, it's about a half hour north of the city, in Fairfield. I'm curious if anyone that has been there recently knows what they currently have in stock (Specifically Dublin Dr Pepper, WJ Longnecks, Dutch bottles). I might end up making a trip to Cincinnati this weekend, and if I do, I want to try the WJ stuff for the first time.

Actually, for those of you in the area, The Party Source in Bellevue, KY has a great selection of soda in glass as well. They also have soda syrups made with Pure Cane Sugar in gallon jugs. The lemon-lime stuff is awesome.

Here's your answer. They have WJ longnecks of 7-up, Dr Pepper (reg and diet), A&W. Boylans-eight varities, Dublin Dr Pepper, Mexican Coke, 4 flavors of Frostie, Cheerwine, Gales rootbeer, Suoix City Rootbeers, Faygo's, every variety of Jones, Stewarts, Coke light, dutch coke, barrillos, topico chico, virgils rootbeer, goose head island long necks, vault 99 a six pack, crush, sunkist (WJ), the hot ginger ale that begins with Bleh..., egg creams, orangina, dad's (several kinds), jolt (several kinds). I am only scratching the surface.

If you don't mind me asking, how do they sell the WJ stuff and the Dublin? Singles, sixers, cases? And what kind of price? Thanks.