Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

They're not photoshopped, they're not filled with paint... LOL ... They're the new Special Edition 600 ml Coke bottles from Mexico... now that the FIFA Soccer World Cup in Germany is coming and as a sponsor of the mexican soccer team, Coca-Cola released this three different bottles with the colors of the mexican flag: one in green, one in white and one in red... the plastic is colored but the liquid is the same... they're available only at supermarkets... This bottles look great, isn't it? What do you think?

Sorry about the yellow stripes...there's something wrong with my scanner...

[ 04-27-2006, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

sweet looking bottles... i wonder if our local mexican market will carry these for the occasion...

Ask to the salesman of the mexican market about this bottles, he probably will do something [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2006, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

I'll stay tuned if there's an auction of this bottles on e-bay and I'll warn you...

ok, i will sometime soon

Thanks for your opinion Rob!

More opinions will be welcomed... thank you

[ 04-28-2006, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

I like the bottles, although the red looks more like pink. May just be the photo. Although I wouldn't get the connection with the soccer tournament.

Is this just a Mexico thing. A similar promo could be done all across Europe and Latin America.

Killer! Sweet! Weak! nice colours. now if they would do the same for Canada and have Red and White Bottles that'd be cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I do not like these bottles. When green ketchup came out a few years ago, I freaked out.LOL It just seemed unnatural.

I need to see the color of the liquid that I going to drink. That's just me.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Thanks for your opinions guys!

SamC, is the picture, the scanner made me the picture so bright so that's why the bottle looks a little pink... but actually is red... a little bit bright red... but you're right... I actually don't feel the connection with the mexican soccer team or the Soccer World Cup... actually looks more like conmemorative bottles for the Mexican Independence day on September... a label with football theme or a mexican soccer team theme would help...

[ 04-30-2006, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]