Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just came back from the local drugstore and they had the new Dole Sparklers in stock, 3 flavors were available "Pomegranate Blueberry", "Cranberry Rasberry", and "Pink Grapefruit".

I picked up all 3 but so far I only tried the Pomegranate Blueberry, overall it has a unique taste, a tad sweet but still refreshing nonetheless.

Anybody else try these yet?

Do you know what % juice they are?

It doesn't say... just says "Real Fruit Beverage"

Above the nutrition facts should be the percentage of juice

The only reason I ask is to find out if it's more like IZZE, which is good, but not all juice, as opposed to The Switch, which is discontinued, but was literally carbonated fruit juice, and was lovely.

The Switch will be making a comeback. An investment firm bought the company.

Our Canadian nutritional labels are a bit different Fusion, unfortunately there's absolutely no indication as to what % of juice is used, which is suspect...

I'm drinking the Cran/Ras right now and it's very flavorful, and overall both flavors so far are very similiar to Switch's offerings (maybe even better). Dole (Pepsi) surely has a winner on their hands with these fruit beverages.

I'l try the Pink Grapefruit Tomorrow... an "Orange Tangerine" flavor is supposed to be on the market as well but I didn't see it at the drug store, I will definitely look for it though, since I love orange soda's...

Thanks Popboy, it sounds like it may make its way southward. We need more products like this on the market.

fusion, thanks for the good news. A product that good shouldn't die.

Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
    Thanks Popboy, it sounds like it may make its way southward. We need more products like this on the market.

fusion, thanks for the good news. A product that good shouldn't die.
    No prob DJ... I just tried the Pink Grapefruit which is good, not to tart or sweet like other non carbonated Grapefruit Beverages (Minute Maid)but just right. Still the Cranberry Rasberry is the hands down favourite for me.

Dole Sparklers will finally be available in October for American consumers... I wonder why Pepsi released it here in Canada first?