Bevboard

What soda looks like it will be discontinued at some point soon? I'd like to have an idea so that I know what to buy for collection purposes.

Originally posted by Glampire:
    What soda looks like it will be discontinued at some point soon? I'd like to have an idea so that I know what to buy for collection purposes.
    Two I can think of:

Mr Green
    Pepsi Blue

I'd also buy up some LiveWire because who knows if they plan to keep it around.

On the Coke side, I'd grab the Minute Maid flavours (and any Fruitopia you can get, since its been discountinued)

terry, you think the minute maid fruit sodas will go? they got rid of the orange already in lansing, michigan (mid michigan) area.

they also cut pibb xtra from the lineup.
    woot woot

Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
    terry, you think the minute maid fruit sodas will go? they got rid of the orange already in lansing, michigan (mid michigan) area.

they also cut pibb xtra from the lineup.
    Some of them will go. I'd try to collect the oddball stuff (namely anything Consolidated runs like cans of mango passion light!!)

As for Pibb Xtra, it doesn't shock me. The product sucks. Now, if they bring regular plain ol' Mr Pibb back, I'll be there so fast it will make your head spin

You forgot to mention the ill faded Fanta berry.

You forgot to mention the ill faded Fanta berry

You forgot to mention the ill fated fanta berry and every other crap flavour...

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...c;f=1;t=002066
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Pepsi Blue and MD LiveWire definetely. Mr. Green has already disappeared from here so if they're selling it anywhere then definetely try to pick it up while you can.

I also have doubts about Sprite Remix's shelf life, even though I personally love the stuff.