Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

There's a remainder store in my neighborhood that has dozens of cases of 2 Jolt non-cola beverages in their window that I've never seen before.

Would anyone know what these are?

ch
    \"Pepsi? I wouldn\'t even put that %&$* up my #%$\"<p>Robert Woodruff<br />to an anonymous party guest<br />1977

Of what I know of, Jolt has 3 or 4 different non-cola flavors...Orange, Grape (I think thats the White Lightning) and I heard they just added 2 more flavors. I can not stand the Jolt Cola (too sweet) but I loved the Grape when I used to sell it a few years ago. Ohhh...if only they had the caffine of Bawls, what a great brand they can be...well, I can still enjoy it for the flavor

Yeah Jolt has quite a few flavors now. I like many of them, but yes there are some stinkers in there too. Give em a try you might like some of them!

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

The White Lighting (Grape) is HORRIBLE!!. There is another that is similar to Mt. Dew. It's not too bad.

There's a pretty good drink called Electric Blue. They also have a caffeinated orange soda which isn't too bad. I thought the Mountain Dew knock-off wasn't that good. It's flavor was kind of weak. And they have a weird drink that's sort of like Big Red called Red Eye. I'll come across these every once in a while in convienence stores. It would be pretty nice to be able to buy them by the case.

I agree White Lightnin is horrible. Electric Blue is very pleasant. The Orange is too powerfull for me. The Dew knockoff (Citrus Climax) is not very flavorful but if your looking for a biggerboost than Dew and you dont want the horrible flavor or high cost of most energy drinks than I'm sure Citrus Climax is well suited for you. The cherry flavored (Cherry Bomb) is pretty good but not spectacular.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Jolt gives me a headache. There's too much caffeine in it. They should make a decaffinated version.

Jolt Redeye is fantastic. I think it tastes like a mixture of Cherry Crush and cinnamon.

When Jolt first came out they were touting "Real sugar". Now I noticed that several of their flavors use only HFCS, with the Cola listing HFCS and/or sugar.

I've not tried Jolt since caffeine makes me jittery, especially in high doses. One Highway Patrol officer I asked said that Jolt was too sweet for him, & so buys Bawls. To each their own!

Yep, Jolt's citrus, Cherry Bomb, and a few others are here in the Bay area.

[ 11-28-2002, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Hacksaw ]
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Do they still sell the Jolt Redeye?