Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The KFC/Taco Bell in St Marys,Pa has Code Red in the fountian. Is this a common fountian item?
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

i am not sure how common it is everywhere, but i am pretty sure all taco bells have MD Code Red.

Popeye's Fried Chicken has Code Red in the fountain.

Not around here.. Popeye's has Coke products in their fountains.

In North Carolina Arby's and Bojangles have code red in their fountains also. I believe they also have wild cherry pepsi.

Speaking of fountains, has anyone else seen the new Coke fountains with built in flavor shots? they're pretty neat. The beverages are mixed in the nozzle, and I've seen four different selections on one nozzle in a Subway.

Here the Sheetz convenience stores have it on fountain in every one. Their exclusive contract w/Pepsi is no more, there are now 2 slots, 1 for Coke, and 1 for Diet Coke now.

We only have one Sheetz here, and that place sells a ton of cases for us. It's really out of the way for me, but I do like to go there once in a while for a sandwich or some death dogs. Yummy!

Sheetz heartland here. I can be in 100 of them within about a 60 mile radius, and I don't live near incorporated towns even. We have tons of them, and everyone is full. They're growing more and more, so those not seeing them yet, they'll probably come soon. They're into Pittsburgh now, they're pushing into Washington DC, and southward they're down as far as Staunton, VA now. 5 years ago they weren't south of Winchester, so right there is a 90 mile progression.

You are not kidding when you say they are full. I have never seen a Sheetz at anytime of the day or night with less than 5 customers. Mornings they are packed. I've been places with a Sheetz on one corner and two other convienence stores across the street and the Sheetz is busy while the others are ghost towns. I quit stopping for lottery tickets at Sheetz when in VA, WV or MD because I can not spend time at the counter looking over the selection with all the other customers around.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?