Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I love collecting soda memorabilia. One of the cooler items I have found are miniature Coca-Cola cans. They are 150ml aluminium cans. I bought them overseas. They had all different brands eg. Pepsi, Canada Dry, Dr Pepper, and others. I get a kick out of peoples reactions when I hand them a mini Coke!! Has anybody seen these cans for sale in North America??

I am heading overseas in December, I will have to bring some back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

No, but Coke is making 237ml (8oz) cans now. We sell Coke/Sprite/Diet Coke/Seagram's/Minute Maid Lemonade, but I have also seen Vanilla Coke, and Mello Yello/Mello Yello Cherry/Mello Yello Melon when I was in the Carolinas a few years back.

My (CCBCC area) local stores are full of 8 oz Coke cans (most products) right now. The intension is that they are a candy alternative for Halloween. All of the KO brands are available, including diet versions.

But at $2/six pack, they are a little pricey for me. I can buy a tub of Tootsie Rolls for $4 and take care of the entire neighborhood.

Central here is pushing the 8 Oz classic, and I think maybe sprite abd diet.

Some Targets have 8oz Dr Pepper with the 8oz Coke product.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Cleveland TN produces all the 8oz for CCE that I've seen.. As well as for the smaller bottlers, like Philadelphia. They have Pepper rights in Cleveland, so it wouldn't suprise me.

we have Coke, diet Coke and Sprite in 8oz. cans here in RI.

we also have those same flavors in 8oz. glass longnecks.

In the west, PT, (Portales NM) runs 8 oz cans as well

Here's what I've seen here in 8 oz. cans.

Central has Coke only
    CCE has Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, MM Lemonade, MM Pink Lemonade, Vanilla Coke.

I've also seen 7Up, dnL, A&W, and Sunkist but only in American Bottling territories.

Pepsi in some areas has started distributing Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Mountain Dew in 8 oz. cans. It was a PBG area, but they must be regionalized like CCE, because we don't have those here.

I've never seen Dr Pepper in these 8 oz. cans from any manufacturer.

[ 10-29-2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: teamtitan512 ]

Great Plains Coca Cola has 8oz.Dr Pepper cans.