Bevboard

I'll be going to London & Paris in a week and want to know if there are any interesting sodas I can look for. Maybe some different flavors coke or pepsi or whatever...
    I Love Soda!

Not to be crude,I would be more worried about checking how to be safe in light of the past two weeks of bombings. Soda pop at this point seems secondary to keeping safe.

Zabe, half of my family has been in London for the past 2 weeks. It is as safe as America. No security system is fool-proof. Anyways, enjoy life to the fullest.

When our time comes, it comes.
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

If you are coming to England you should look out for Tizer in 500ml PET bottles, there are 3 different one. I can't remember what flavours they are, but the colour of the soda doesn't match the taste. For example on the bottles it says something like "looks green, but tastes purple"

You should also look out for the Rubicon range, they have fruit flavour sodas like Mango & Passion Fruit, but they have just released a Lychee flavour which is amazing.

Look out also for Dandelion & Burdock (if you can't find it I know that the Sainsburys supermarket chain have it, so look there) Fanta Fruit Twist, and Zesty Berry. Stay away from the new Fanta Summer Fruits Zero as it tastes of sweetners, and of course you have to try English Coke & Dr Pepper, made with sugar. It's the best!!

All I can say is: snatch as much Fanta there as you can and smuggle some back... so I can have it.

SEV