Bevboard

Went to a Seven Eleven in Williamsburg, VA today and passed by the fountians, and saw that they have some sort of green apple soda in the fountains called Froggy, I think. The name had something to do with a frog. There was also a slurpee flavor of Froggy too.

This Seven Eleven always gets cool strange stuff (Bawls, the Jolt cans, etc) so I don't know if its just exclusive to a few seven elevens or its slowly being released to all of them.

I didn't see froggy in cans or bottles in the coolers. I guess its stricily a fountain only drink, which bites because I think it would do pretty well sold that way. And anyways, its fun to say "FROGGY!"
    Anita

It is Frawg. Green Apple is the flavor.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    It is Frawg. Green Apple is the flavor.
    Man, I totally missed the boat on that name. Oops.
    Anita

Yeah i sow that stuff yesterday they had it in fountain and slurpee. I tryed it in soda forum it's pritty good not great. It tasts like cheap popsicle syrup i think it would be better in slurpee forum but it was still pritty good in soda forum worth a try.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I tried some over the weekend. I thought it was discusting. I really didn't notice any apple flavor. I don't know what it was. Frog flavor maybe.

Anybody been to a QT (QuickTrip) lately? In addition to 20 or so fountain sodas they have "make your own milkshake dispensers" and multiple slurpee type frozen flavors.
    banned

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Yea, Sheetz has make your own milkshake dispensers. they look kind of cool. I will have to try it and post a review.

I've been using this nickname since 1996. I feel hurt that 7-11 didn't ask my permission to produce this drink...

[img]smile.gif[/img]