Bevboard

Anyone else notice that Dr. Enuf now has different flavors?
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Dr. Enuf tastes like Aspirin. WHat flavors are there now? Cough Drop Cherry? Robitusin Rasberry? Mouth Wash Melon? ACK! I suppose Dr. Enuf has its supporters though.

I second the aspirin taste.
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

I’m no great fan of the taste either, but I did try their new cherry “herbal” drink. It was probably closer to the cough drop cherry mentioned above. But it *definitely* gives you an energy boost.

I stopped by Tri-City Bev. when I was in Johnson City last week. Yeah, they have their own fan club, the office manager told me that some guy in Oregon or Washington state once ordered SIX cases of Dr. Enuf ‘cause he couldn’t get it locally. That dude must be perpetually headache-free.

The bottling line wasn’t running but they did have a cool old Mountain Dew billboard in the production area, left over from the days when Tri-City bottled MD.

Around here Dr. Enuf is pretty common … they have some arrangement with Cheerwine distributors, so it shows up in a lot of c-stores and supermarkets (and vice-versa, Tri-City distributes Cheerwine in northeast TN.)
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

They have Dr Enuf, Diet Dr Enuf, Herbal Dr Enuf and Diet Herbal.

Sales are increasing.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

They also bottle Gordons don't they? Gordons is good.

They make Gordon's, Charlie O's (Charlie Gordon was the founder of Tri-City Bev's) and a new line called TC's. I've tried three different flavors from the Gordon's line and they were all excellent.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007