Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I had a nice week, soda-wise. I was sent some Vault and found a distributor to send me a case of Vess cream soda for $7.00! I think Vault is pretty much Surge in a different bottle, but it's good. And obviously the Vess cream soda is the best! I haven't had it in years and was excited about being able to drink it again...

Mine's been boring. I tried Welch's grape again for the first time in some years. I think it's slightly better than Tropicana, but not as good as Gray's Grape.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

My mom's on vacation this week so I've been going off on little soda trips every day. This is all I've found this week:

Welch's Strawberry
    The old and new versions of diet 7up
    1 last 20 oz of orange slice
    Fanta Pineapple and Peach, and NuGrape in NC
    I tried Frawg out of a Seven Eleven Fountian
    I bought that new seven eleven big gulp soda (the apple one)

I also spotted a Tab Fridgepack at a Food Lion about 10 min. away from my new house. I didn't buy it because I have too many fridgepacks on my hands right now. I also saw Sun drop and diet sun drop fridgepacks out there.
    Anita

TCVS
    My you were on a rather cool soda pop treasue hunt binge. It does appear your are a total soda pop freak. LOL

[ 08-06-2005, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I had a great weekend! I finally got to go to tennessee and I found Vault everywhere!! I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it so I only bought 2 12 packs 3 2-liters and about 15 20 oz. lol. I love the stuff though. It doesnt taste exactly like surge in my opinion but it does remind me a lot about it. Good stuff and by the way i talked to a coke representative who said Vault had been selling well and it could be going nationwide sometime soon. Good news for all the surge/vault lovers!!

it's great to see others still simply enjoy the hunt.What a feeling when you are in a store and uncover something special (like glass you did not know was sold there) or unseen in ages.Glad you had a blast.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Well, one bad thing happened : that fanta peach I had was horrid. I was telling a friend about it and he said that the SY plant does horrible bottles.
    Anita

Apple Fanta is back in Boulder!!!Yeah!
    Found it as a 20oz at the local gas station, (before only seen in 12 pack cans here)
    Tasty as ever.

Also, found Red tangerine Fanta. Not a fan as it is too sweet, and no real hint of a citrus flavor.

[ 08-11-2005, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

i had a good find - 16oz glass of the whole jolt line, made by intrastate distributors of detroit.
    woot woot

I finally got around to trying out the bottle of Peach Slice that I bought weeks back while in Louisiana. Man, that stuff was good. My pledge to stop drinking sodas was a lot shakier after that.