Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I just got my hands on the first bottles of SumPoosie Energy Drink and it is unreal. First, the packaging is ultra RAD!!! It comes in a 12 oz. bottle not a little can and has a "Poosie Girl" on every bottle. I went to their site www.sumpoosie.com and it is really cool too. Look out RB and SoBe here comes SumPoosie!!!!

You will be out ofd buisness very, very soon. heard your in litigation and your running from that.you can run but you definately cant hide.make all you can it will be for not!!!!!

Who started that one? The new drink comes out in a few weeks and I will be distributing in Vegas. Don't believe the rants of a fired employee. Think pink Drink pink !!! Enjoy a really cool new product!!!

who are you going with in Las Vegas?

Hey energyman... if you're doing this on your own, I can perhaps set you up with a bunch of Retro stuff that will help you have a rounded out selection to convince more customers to take on your stuff. Also like I say... let me know what your drink is like because I have quite an infrastructure if the product is good. If it would enhance our selection and not take from the existing brands, maybe we could help you as well. But I must see it and taste it first.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Thank you Sodas I am sure the guys at SumPoosie will appreciate any help they can get. The product really is fantasitic and the packaging is like nothing I have ever seen. The fact of the matter is everyone has a blast with it. It puts a smile on everyone's face. Its a cute play on words but the images on the bottles are unreal.
    Let me know where to send you some samples and I will take care of it. It is just a matter of time I think this one is going to really catch fire. I base that on experience at various shows... it is unreal! Girls fight for the t-shirts and hats!!!! Anyway sorry about sounding like a commercial but you will see what I mean sodas, you will see what I mean!!!

Hey Ron, I am going with the man who started RB in Las Vegas... Rocky !!! He has been to some of the shows and seen the unbelievable response. Now the question is how do we get you to join the bandwagon??? If your the salesman you claim to be.... don't you think you can sell SumPoosie?

Oh, Ive sold some crap in my day. Fruit 'Ole, Taste of Heaven Tea, Surf and Goddess Bars (like cliff bars, but one for guys, one for girls) Drinks that work, before they changed bottles (bigger) and changes their prices (cheeper). Jones, haha...had to throw that in...Jones actually made a lot of my car payments...Red Devil, XTC...a lot of crap...I could sell Sum Possie no problem, I would actually like to try some of it. Are you in California yet? Or do I need to wait untill I get down to vegas, and if that is the case, what stores will have it?

World Beverage Guest

Energy007; You don't sound like a commercial
    you sound like a joke!You must have been a
    Jonsey that got fired.

World Beverage please accept my apology. You seem very upset and I am just excited about a new product that I think is a real opportunity. There are not many new things that have come down the road that have excited me like this energy drink. It may be sophmoric to sound so energized but isn't that why we are in the business? Think about it a great tasting energy drink in a bottle with a hot girl on the side of the bottle and it changes all the time. Who knows how about Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra on the side!!! I think it is really cool and the promotions you can do with the girls is endless.
    When you have a RB party what do you do.....????
    When you have a Poosie Party you have girls getting in a contest to go on the bottle and current Poosie girls signing the bottles! If you don't see the excitement in that then well......what can I say best of luck to you world beverage. Huntington Beach is a wonderful place.....ask some people at the local bar if they would like SumPoosie???? Think Pink Drink Pink!!!